Saturday, July 16, 2011

What does this girl mean?

Well i know her in person...we talk to each other almost daily on facebook....today we were talking and suddenly the marriage topic popped up..i like her and hav a feeling that she likes me too...so she said that she cant wait to see me married...to which i replied y???..she said randomly...it will be nice to see umaaried...and perhaps i colud give ur bride a few tips too..and then she started giggling...then the topic of bf and gfs popped up.,..she said that she has a lot of bfs..and when i said that its ur personal matter..she intently spelled out their names to me....then she said that whats so wrong in having gfs and bfs...PLUS I M THAT SORT OF GUY WHO KEEPS A DISTANCE FROM GIRLS..SHE KNOWS THIS TOO..I LIKE HER ONLY..but still she sometimes hooks me up with one or the other girl jokingly..plus when i said that i need to go she said..FINE LEAVE ME U MEANY....GO and made a sad emocotion..then i said to her that from my point of view..bfs r more of a romantic interest than freinds which she considers...she started giggling and said that SHE KEPT ON GOING WITH THAT BFS LIST JUST TO ANNOY ME....WHAT ALL DOES THIS MEAN?...DOES SHE LIKE ME AS A FRIEND OR SOMETHING ELSE..OR IS SHE HAVING FUN WITH ME ONLY???..I THINK THAT SHE LIKES ME...THANKS...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment