Friday, July 15, 2011

Do you think they knew I was high?

I wonder if people can tell when someone is high or if it is just in my head. So like a month ago i was and got the urge to eat twizzlers. So i walked to the 7/11 and went in there grinning because it was a great day and i was going to get my twizzlers. But i couldn't find them! I walked up and down all the aisles about 5 times intently studying every item until i concluded they must not have them and i charged out. Then I went back like ai week later with my friend and saw that they actually had a ton of twizzlers... But i was wondering if places can tell. Because i was thinking about having a bowl later and then buying a popsicle but idk if the people at the store can tell beause last time i felt really paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment