Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Need help from anyone living in Hawaii (Oahu)?

I plan on moving to Hawaii's island of Oahu a year after I graduate High School. I will go to college there. I;m not sure for what yet. I have interest in many diverse pathways. (retail sales, cosmetology, medical) I think the best way to decide on which to take is taking the one with the best financial support. I've been told that in order to have a comfortable life style i need to make about $2,000 a week. Is this true? How much do hairstylists make in Hawaii? How much would I make working in retail sales? I was looking in the areas of Waikiki, Pearl City, and Waipahu for apartments. Of course I've only been able to look online. Im still in Ohio. Are there any other areas you recommend? Can you direct me to ant websites that have apartment listings? If you can answer any of these questions or offer any advice or suggestions it will be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment