Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What are the physical signs of being a natural witch?

I have a huge birthmark on my tummy, thick wavy hair, tiny but disporportionate hands, very feminine distinctive features, I can tell things about other people just by looking at them, and come across as a bit odd to other people even though nothing I do really deviates from the norm etc. Starting when I was 12 or 13, my voice would go out in mid sentance without any warning, like a boy during puberty. I still do this, but it's even more extreme. I talk almost all the time like the actress in the scarlet letter 1995, it's weird. I always thought it was just a little ****, but I wonder if it's just a symptom of psychic ability, no one else has that and I always thought it was so odd. It seems to trouble people when they hear me talk that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment